Guns, and sniper rifles.
(5) Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles.
(6) High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles.
(7) Inflatable boats.
(8) Body armor.
(9) Fire control, range finder, optical and guidance and
(10) Explosive disposal and improvised explosive device
(11) Mine detection equipment.
(12) Chemical, biological, radiation, and nuclear
Detection, testing, and protection equipment.
(13) Communications, logistic, combat support, medical
Equipment, rations, specialized equipment, and other defense
Articles, services, and training requested by the Government of
Ukraine that the President determines to be appropriate.
(b) Required Assessment.--No later than 15 days after the date of
The enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Defense shall conduct an
Assessment, or complete any ongoing assessment, of the capabilities and
Needs of the armed forces of Ukraine and shall ensure that it
(1) an assessment of the releasability of the equipment set
Forth in subsection (a), equipment requested by the Government
Of Ukraine, or equipment that may foreseeably be requested
Based on the current state of the armed forces of Ukraine; and
(2) an assessment of the need for, appropriateness of, and
Force protection concerns of any United States military
Advisors to be made available to the armed forces of Ukraine.
(c) Authorization of Appropriations.--There is authorized to be
appropriated to the Secretary of State $100,000,000 for fiscal year
To carry out the activities set forth in subsection (a).
(d) Authority for Use of Funds.--The funds made available pursuant
To subsection (c) for the provision of defense articles, services, and
Training may be used to procure such assistance from the United States